Why is Squash so great?
- It's a great storage crop. Decorate with them for the holidays, then, when you are ready, eat it.
- Eating them helps to combat the winter blues.
What are the health benefits of eating Squash?
- Anti-oxidant, which means it fights free radicals that speed aging
- Anti-inflammatory, which means that it fights inflammation in the body that can lead to things like autoimmune disorders
- Promotes optimal health by preventing cancer
- Blood sugar regulation, which means it can stabilize blood sugar and prevent Type II diabetes