Items with an asterisk (*) can be found at the Northside Farmers Market
8 large eggs*
1/3 cup light cream or milk
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons chopped parsley*
1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon of salt
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/4 pounds of fresh vegetables: squash, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, onions etc.*, cut into small pieces
4 cloves of garlic chopped*
Bacon or sausage*, optional
- If using bacon or sausage cook in 10 inch non stick until done and remove from skillet. Pour fat from skillet.
- In large bowl mix the eggs, milk (or cream), cheese, parsley, salt and pepper and cooled meat.
- In skillet, heat olive oil and sautée vegetables until almost done.
- Pour egg mixture over the cooked vegetables.
- Put lid over skillet and cook until eggs are set.
- Garnish with fresh herbs or micro greens.
Serves 4 dinner sized portions.